Stablemate Systems - Creators of the World's most comprehensive Bloodstock Management Software.
Originally formed in 1993, StableMate Systems Ltd brought together a group of highly experienced computing consultants from a variety of business backgrounds and specialists from the world of horses, with a view to developing computer software packages designed specifically for the Equine Industry.
Although initially launched in 1996, StableMate products have been constantly enhanced as a result of ongoing research into the seasonal requirements and trends within the industry, as well as technological advances in Information Technology and Communications. This has subsequently resulted in the generation of a family of products each designed to serve particular sectors of the equine industry in both Southern and Northern Hemispheres.
After-sales service and support is extremely important to us, and in order to ensure client ‘peace of mind’, we provide a full range of support options. The annual upgrade to our systems consists of enhancements to existing facilities, both technical and functional, and the introduction of new ones, often highlighted by our now extensive client-base. In this way, we ensure that each of our clients is equipped with the very latest software helping to manage their Equine business.
StableMate Systems understands that every equine establishment runs differently and that it is vital, to the efficient management of your business, to have a software package that works specifically for you, and that is exactly what we have developed.
We offer the most comprehensive range of equine management systems tailor-made to your specific establishment’s needs. They have been designed to minimise your time whilst increasing your efficiency and productivity.
Whether you are standing stallions, boarding mares, preparing bloodstock for sales, running a training yard, A.I Centre, Embryo Transfer facility etc., or simply managing your own horses; our management systems are so user friendly, quick and efficient, that you will find you have more time to do what you do best – being involved with horses, not paper.
Where to Find Us:-
StableMate Systems Ltd
16 Chiltern Business Centre
63—65, Woodside Road
Telephone: 0044 (0)1494 434323
Directions : From M25 Junction 18 (Chorleywood)-
- Exit M25 at Chorleywood Junction18 and take the A404 towards Chorleywood.
- Continue on the A404 through Chorleywood to Little Chalfont.
- At the roundabout take the second exit, continuing on the A404 White Lion Road towards Amersham.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit under the railway bridge onto A404 Woodside Road.
- Under the railway bridge take first exit at the roundabout continuing on the A404 Woodside Road.
- You will pass the Fire station and St Johns Church on your right just before the roundabout.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit (straight on) and Chiltern Business Centre is on your left opposite the Petrol Station.
Directions : From M40 Junction 2 (Beaconsfield)-
- Exit M40 at Beaconsfield Junction 2 and at the roundabout take the A355 towards Beaconsfield
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto A40 London Road.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto A355 Park Lane towards Amersham.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto A355 Gore Hill.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto London Road W.
- At the next roundabout, take first exit onto A416 Station Road.
- Under railway bridge, at next roundabout take second exit into Station Approach.
- At the next roundabout, take second exit (straight on) onto Chiltern Ave (the station will be on your left).
- Continue to the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Woodside Road.
- Chiltern Business Centre is on the left-hand side, opposite the Petrol Station.
Parking: There is a public car park in Chiltern Avenue, on the left-hand side , about 200 metres before you reach the roundabout.